uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Daily Diary / Fuck U Covid-19 / DD58

Summer of Writing 2020

eye feel, eye might be wrong (eye so hope not), but eye feel like this summer will be a good summer 2 block some time 4 my writing (novel) projects.

also, the fact that eye have been writing this little kollection of essays about thekonfinement 4 almost the past 60 days now has kinda forced me 2 get in front of the keyboard (and kick myself in the butt) on a daily basis.

overall: this pandemic has increased my creativity, so eye believe it’s time 2 take advantage of that…

eye might not reach the ultimate goal of a thouzand wordz per day as prescribed by my good friend and legend writer Ray Bradbury, but eye will definitely try 2 do my very damn best amounting 2 that!

so all the best of luck 2 my super(nova) alter ego Alfred Balcon on this oh so wicked wicked  journey…

-30-

Muzik pairing:

Suburbia – Pet Shop Boys   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home