uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Thursday, April 02, 2015

THE ART OF WORD ASSOCIATION...

My imagination works like A GARDEN.

The more U feed IT : the MOrE stuff GROWS!

In order 2 feed my beautiful word-garden, I have been READING a lot of STORIES by the legendary RAY BRADBURY.

He inspires me mucho!

Recently, I have purchased the book MYOPIA by one of the coolest dudes on EARTH, Mark Mothersbaugh from DEVO.

Hiz POSTCARDZ project iz somewhat similar/close/in synch to/with the WORD ASSociation project of BRADBURY.

AND this inspires me a great FUCKING deal 2!

-30-

Muzik pairing :


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home