uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Black & White

The phone rings.

It is lunch time. And I am in a cafe.

I am not picking it up. Too fucking bad. I am blogging. And that is that!

***

I used to dream in colors.

But not anymore.

The reds have faded away...

The greens have somehow changed towards more neutral tones. Almost black.

The yellows and blues, vanished.

Not only the colors, but textures have slowly started to check out of my poor boring existence.

My fingers are numb.

My dick does not communicate to my brain all the pleasure that I used to feel.

It is like am making love with a body that is not mine.

Intensity : gone
Pleasure : gone
passion : gone

Gone. gone. gone.

***

In my head, while i write these lines :

The Eraser : Thom Yorke

-30 deconstructed-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home