uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Thursday, January 25, 2018

SUPERNOVA : BROKEN/TORN (Y)

[bright shooting star in the sky of our bland monotonous writings]

wordz by alfred balcon


my whole person is broken
yeah, u can say that we’re even now
time to pick up the pieces
and start all over again

until the glue that holds us together
no longer sticks
until our river
runs dry

my whole soul is torn once again
but is there still a place for me up in heaven?

oh no! my hope is low
looking down that window down below
a copy of me is splattered all over this freshly finished concrete
isn’t that sweet?

-30-

Muzik pairing:

Creature Comfort / Arcade Fire


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home