uzin@mo = art + food + kulture + muzik + fiction + états d’âmes + karnet + exploration des sens + erotika + littérature de l'étonnement + inspiration + chronique

Saturday, September 20, 2014

BLOG TRAFFIK DATA GALORE!

Wow!

When I found out this morning about this new StatCounter app I was so very excited. So kool, man!

Getting this new tool will definitely help me understand more about the interest towards my writing lab. Thus, enhancing its performance... YEAH!

Here are some of the features :
  • Compare my traffic trends for this week versus last week
  • Examine recent visitors (who they are around the world)
  • View my most popular pages
  • Check where my traffic came from
  • Plus much more


  • Thank you StatCounter for putting this out there...

    Now, let's put all this information to good use.

    Blog on!

    Uzinamo forever!

    Karnet 35 / BOT 2014.2

    -30-

    Muzik pairing :

    Brave New Girl - Britney Spears

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home